3 Flicks 1 Post

I keep forgetting to post about the flicks on planes that I see...oh well - both forgettable...

1) Love & Other Drugs.  What the...totally not as advertised.  It's pretty sad and then really over the top.  Not a good combo when you think you're signing up for a mindless chick flick.  Pass.

2) Due Date.  Expectations?  High.  Reality.  Meh.  Pass.

3) This one I saw at home...Never Let Me Go.  Wow.  Super duper duper sad with a sprinking of depressing on top.  It is based on Kazuo Ishiguro's book and directed by the awesome Mark Romanek.   It's gorgeous to look at but you should really know what you're about to watch before you view it.  I saw it right before bedtime and well, it was a restless night of sleep. Trailer here

1 comment:

  1. Three movies I really really wanted to see, and they all turned out kind of eh?? Saddddd. Ah well! At least now I'm warned :)

    ReplyDelete