The Social Network


The Social Network is based on real events surrounding the creation and fight over the creation of Facebook directed by David Fincher.  By the time I got around to seeing this I had incredibly high expectations.  It's a fascinating film and the DVD comes with an equally engaging behind-the-scenes.  I honestly don't have much to say about it other than it's worth a watch to be sure.  The Golden Globes adorned it with best picture of the year.  It makes my top 5 but The Fighter wins my number one slot.  We'll see what the Academy has to say.   

2 comments:

  1. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so much happy to read your fantastic topic. Get the best deal of social media marketing from the SMM Panel.

    ReplyDelete